We Pray...…That the student may find Christ as his Savior and cultivate a relationship with His through prayer and the study of the Bible, thereby becoming a committed ambassador for Christ in today’s world.
…That the student will be motivated to become a lifelong learner; applying research skills, critical thinking, and technological advances to his quest for knowledge and wisdom.
…That the student will, out of love for Christ, develop a compassion for all humanity; recognize the Godly potential of those in his own environs, as well as the remote areas of the globe; showing concern respect, and kindness to all.
…That the student will recognize God’s order of government and will assume his scriptural position in the traditional family, the school, and society.
…That the student will acquire a Biblical work ethic in his educational pursuits, co curricular activities, and family responsibilities.
…That the student will be prepared to meet the challenges of continued education by mastering effective study habits, becoming an avid reader, securing a solid mathematical and scientific foundation, acquiring healthy social skills, maintaining wholesome recreational activities and physical well-being to the glory of God.
• The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
(Ps. 119; Mat. 4:4; Lk. 24:27)
• There is one God, eternally co-existent in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. (IJn.5:7)
• In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin Birth, in His Sinless Life, in His Miracles, in His Vicarious and atoning Death, in His Bodily Resurrection, in His Ascension to the Right Hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this Earth in Power and Glory to rule a thousand years.
• In the Blessed Hope--the Rapture of the Church at Christ's Coming.(I Thess.4:13-18)• The only means of being cleansed from sin is through Repentance and Faith in the Precious Blood of Christ.
• Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal Salvation.(Jn.3:5-8;Titus 3:5)
• The Redemptive Work of Christ on the Cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer. (Ex.15:25-26;James 5:14-15;I Pet.2:24)
• The Baptism with the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to Believers who ask for it.
• In the Sanctifying Power of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life. (Rom.6:3-14;8:1-2,11)
• In the Resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to Everlasting Life and the other to everlasting damnation. (Rev.20:5-6,11-15)